Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally, an online quiz that wasn't a waste of time

I just finished eating lunch. Red beans and rice sure didn't miss me today.

To keep me entertained while I ate lunch, I followed a link I saw posted on Rob's fark account page. Something called Stupid Tester. So I clicked it and took the test.

Turns out, I'm pretty much not stupid. It was actually an enjoyable quiz that made me think a little bit, so if you're bored, and don't know what to do for 10 minutes, I recommend taking the test. No annoying pop-up ads, no million questions to answer before you get your results...just a test and your score. Though you won't find the answers to the quiz anywhere. You either know them or you don't.

Have fun, I know I did.


StupidTester.com says I'm 8% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!


Now, I must go do something productive. Yeeha!

No comments: