Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pier-to-Pier swimmin' and Wilmington mountain bikin'

Alright - another remix! This time, I've got pics from the Pier-2-Pier and my mountain bike ride at the Blue Clay trails afterwards.

Click here:

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r153/norcal2carolina/?action=view¤t=18d33b18.pbr

I didn't get a picture of everyone who attended from DAMA - sorry! Altogether, we had 11 people representing DAMA! Yahoo! :)

The Pier-2-Pier was really nice. Perfect water temperature, clear blue skies, not a shark or jellyfish in sight! The pictures in the remix tell most of the story.

What it doesn't tell is that I left Durham at 5:45am to get there in time. And that by the time I was done with the swimming, hanging out with the team at lunch, riding my mtn bike, then driving back home, I was exhausted.

I definitely want to do the Pier-2-Pier again next year. This time, as a registered swimmer, no more bandit swims for me!

Hope you enjoy my pictures! I'm having fun with the "Remix" tool.

Now I need to figure out how to add music to it. Hmmm?

No comments: